THE BIRKEBEINER COLLECTION
The Birkebeiner watch will be our first ever chronograph and is a watch collection we've wanted to launch since day one. It is a solid and powerful watch that will sit great on your wrist.
The back of the case is inspired by Knud Bergslien's painting "Birkebeinerne" which illustrates the Birkebeiners Torstein Skevla and Skjervald Skrukka fleeing from the Viking group called Baglerne that is trying to kill the king's son, Håkon Håkonsson who is the heir to Birkebeiner throne in Nidaros. This happened in 1206 and Håkon IV ended up ruling Norway from 1217 to 1263.
- Size: 42 mm case
- Metal: 316L stainless steel
- Birkebeinerne engraved at the back of the case
- Limited numbered edition watch (300 pieces)
- Water resistant to 10 ATM
- Swiss-made Ronda 5030.D Chronograph movement
- Diamond cut domed sapphire crystal glass
- 5 year warranty on the movement
- Watch straps made out of Icelandic salmon leather
- NFC payment chip in the strap (only works for Scandinavia for the moment)
- Pocket in the strap for micro credit cards